Thursday, September 13, 2007

HNT #82

Yay for Thursday!

Not only does it signal the imminent arrival of Friday, but it also brings even more joy in the form of HNT!!

The great and mighty Os hath decreed that today be a sporting HNT.

Since I lack the cardio training required to participate in sports I prefer the sidelines.

Let's face it folks, I get winded playing armchair quarterback for goodness sake!

So I decided a shot of me sporting my stick would be sufficient.

Better still it proves that I am in fact number one!

365 #307







Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!




What sport is right for you? Having trouble keeping up with pucks that don't have glowing blue lines aroudn them? Then stop by Useless Advice From Useless Men. We're so athletic we've got athletes foot!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ehm... I am sorry... HOW exactly does that prove that you are nr 1?

12:38:00 PM  
Blogger tkkerouac said...

Awsome,
Would you like to join us for a sports theme post tonight on momtheminx, if so, send me your photo, happy sports theme HNT!

12:38:00 PM  
Blogger Vixen said...

LOL! Great photo :)

happyHNT!

1:21:00 PM  
Blogger Bunny said...

#1 @ 1-8? Hmmmm.

Great picture!

HHNT!

1:37:00 PM  
Blogger ~d said...

FRIGGIN too funny! I love it!
HHNT!
(haha, your 'stick')

2:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes!!! You are #1!!!!
HHNT!

5:39:00 PM  
Blogger The Ethical Slut said...

Nice um, stick.

HHNT!

9:01:00 PM  
Blogger Martini said...

I'm blind.

9:04:00 PM  
Blogger Fizzy said...

SOmetimes I worry!

1:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links