Thursday, February 28, 2008

HNT #102

Well another Thursday and another HNT.

Thank the heavens for the diversion as this week has not been a good one.

With long hours at work and some busy evenings of late it's wearing me down pretty well.

I feel as though I could sleep for a week.

How do I keep from letting it get to me you may ask?

Well first of all I'm not right in the head and that has kept me from leaping off of tall things.

Second of all I managed to have a reunion of Friday that has made me a happy camper.

There's nothing like seeing a loved one you have been apart from for a while, especially when your separation had been against your will.

The dark days are over and we have been enjoying each other's company again.

It's enough the make me all happy and smiley again, see!













Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Bunny said...

I'm glad you are together again ~ fun smile there!

HHNT!

10:42:00 AM  
Blogger TK Kerouac said...

oh, do tell about your renunion! Happy HNT rednose cameraman!

10:45:00 AM  
Blogger ramblin' girl said...

I know how you feel! I was without a camera for 8 LONG months... It's not my beloved that I was parted from, but so far I enjoy its company almost as much!

11:33:00 AM  
Blogger LushlyMe said...

I am glad that you are happy again! HHNT!

4:02:00 PM  
Blogger Moosekahl said...

Such glee!

8:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links