Thursday, April 17, 2008

HNT #103

Well here we go again.

Thursdays come and go and the last few came and went right along with out me here.

HNT time is a time to kick back and relax. To take in the sights and the thoughts of the fellow blog folks and revel in the world.

Given the joys of being exhausted, busy, plus dealing with a soul sucking job, a dying car, a leaky basement and other assorted fun, I figured it's time to fight back.

I was eating a KitKat bar and remembered their ad line that said "You deserve a break today".

So today I decided that come lunch time I'm taking a well deserved break at work. Not that the lunch break is long enough to take a really good break so I'm improvising.

Meet my "F&%# it all" lunch!



All in all today should go pretty well after lunch. I'll even drink a toast to the almighty Os as it's his birthday and all this week!

If the beer doesn't work then I guess I'll have to call my doctor and get me some of this.








Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Stealth said...

Happy HNT Dear!!!

11:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HHNT to ya!

2:41:00 PM  
Blogger Madame X said...

OMG... after today's test giving... those look absolutely divine!

4:30:00 PM  
Blogger - said...

: ) (lol) LUV it! Happy "fightin' back &fun" HNT to you! Enjoyably so! ; )

6:39:00 PM  
Blogger Ms. Inconspicuous said...

Happy HNT, it looks like you have everything under control there. :)

8:54:00 PM  
Blogger Martini said...

Yaaa! Fight back! Never give up! Don't let 'em take you alive! okay... that last one might have gone too far.

10:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links