Thursday, April 24, 2008

HNT #104

Days come and days go but the hassle remains.

Have you ever had one of those days where nothing seems to go right for you?

Sure we all have, but what happens when they start to stack up together?

This is when I turn to whatever I can to make my brain work again.

For me this is often photography.

Being a bit of an odd duck I love dark things. Dark movies, dark music, dark humor so it's only natural that this should tie to my photography too.

I know what you're thinking......"Don't you need light to take pictures?"

The answer is yes, but when it's dark you get to bring your own and have some fun.

The result is light painting and the results can be fun and silly or dark and dramatic

365 #122

To see a range of what may be accomplished (which is really just a sampling of the myriad of possibilities anyhow) check out these.









Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Jerry Bowley said...

Awesome! I've dabbled a bit with this process in the past, but nothing to this extent! I'm going to have to give it a go this summer...

10:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's cool! The picture of you in the tub with the candles on your sidebar is soooo sexy!

10:26:00 AM  
Blogger evel dread said...

wow! great use of lighting. HHNT!

10:51:00 AM  
Blogger Greg and Sheryl said...

The most unique shot of the day. Nice job!

11:01:00 AM  
Blogger Lapis Ruber said...

I didn't get round to see everybody yesterday but I am glad not to miss all those great shots. I'm in awe. Belated Happy HNT.

10:30:00 AM  
Blogger Martini said...

I assume you're naked beyond the borders of the picture. I know how you like to prance around wearing only a red clown nose. And not always on your nose.

10:41:00 AM  
Blogger Hillary said...

Sorry for the generic comment (and if you replied already!). I know either you read my blog at times and/or I really enjoy YOUR blog. I need to make my blog private for a time and possibly move to a new URL. If you are interested in continuing to read (even ocasionally, no commitment for daily reading required!) I want to invite you to my private blog.

Please go to my site via my name here in the comments and follow the directions.

Sorry to be such a pain. :P

Have a happy day!

11:43:00 AM  
Blogger AlmightyHeidi said...

Still the same ol pete!

7:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links