Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I Knew I'd Get Around To It!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



National Procrastination Week started on March 7th and I meant to post a reminder to everybody but I kept doing other stuff instead.

Ironically enough, the 2nd Tuesday of March is Organize your Home Office Day. There are 2 approaches to this conundrum and I am proudly backing Procrastination Week. This is due in part to the arrogance of whoever created the home office one (and partly because I'm lazy - let's face it, this desk didn't make itself like that). It took me months if not years to sculpt the mess and chaos that is my office. I am not entirely unsure it hasn't taken on an organic life of its own and to think it can be undone in one day is simply foolish.

Besides, I'll get to it later.

I'd say we organize a revolt and take these organizational commies out of the picture. If you are interested then let me know.

We'll get around to organizing a meeting.

Just not right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links