Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Tagged Again



I've been thumped with two music memes at once so i figured I'd get them both rolling. Here's a look into the mind of me through my musical tastes. You think you can dissect me with this blunt little tool?


5 songs that I like


1. Amazed - Lonestar
The song from our wedding. Day in and day out she still amazes me with the depths of her patience and kindness. I don't know how she does it all the time, but I applaud her for being a better person than I ever could be.

2. Better Be Home Soon - Crowded House
This is just a damn fine song. I'm not entirely sure why I love it so but I do. I miss these guys a ton. Some great stuff.

3. Asleep at the Wheel - Barenaked Ladies

4. AM Radio - Everclear
An anthem for those for us born in a time that seems so long ago.

5. Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd


5 Happy songs
1. Mike Evin - Soapbox Racer

2. Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear The Reaper

3. Moxy Fruvous - King of Spain

4. Captain Tractor - Last Saskatchewan Pirate

5. Arrogant Worms - History is Made By Stupid People

4 Comments:

Blogger Schotzy said...

Don't you just love the feel good silly songs. Oh and btw I had thought about playing the teacher with J BUT........I don't know if I want the relationship to go that way really I am enjoying being his friend and that would really spoil it I think That post was just musing about what I want and not necessarilly with J. ........S

11:22:00 AM  
Blogger Fizzy said...

oooooo Comfortably numb.... I love that song.
I did that list two days before and found it so hardto do that I ended up just writing about my music ...I just can't pick 5 songs

11:54:00 AM  
Blogger Rainypete said...

Not So Normal implies some modicum of normalcy. I applaud you for that assumption and can only hope that there is only a little bit of it in that assumption.

This entry could have easily grown to encompass most of what I listen to which ranges from Beethoven to Metallica. With my sea of CD's and 20GB of MP3's this was not an easy list!!!

1:27:00 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Gotta love a good mellow song like Comfortably numb....I love that song.

6:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links