Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Warm Thoughts and Worries


For those that have been following Elle's Worries for her 7 year old son Jay's mystery illness that saw a hospital stay and a great many worries, there has been a great turnaround. I'm sure she won't be thrilled until he goes gome, but the upturn has to be leaving her feeling miles better. Thanks to all for their thoughts and prayers.

So in this same vein we need to focus on another fellow blogger. Carol over at Smiles and Laughter was informed that she will be undergoing an emergency induction and possibly C-Section with only 1 month to her due date. Let's all send her good vides and prayers that Mom and Baby make it through a-OK. With the wife due in 21 days this hits a litle close to home and I can only imagine what they are going through.

15 Comments:

Blogger gal artist said...

I am so glad about Elle's son, and I am sure he will continue to improve as prayers keep flowing.

I am also concerned for Carol, I read that yesterday, and she and baby are in my prayers.

8:55:00 AM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

loves, hugs and healthy healing wishes to all........

9:11:00 AM  
Blogger dan said...

I hope Carol goes okay.

11:02:00 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

*Fingers crossed* :)

11:25:00 AM  
Blogger Fizzy said...

My thoughts are with both of these families.

12:06:00 PM  
Blogger Schotzy said...

your little repete is due very close to my bday. that will be one special kid. S

2:09:00 PM  
Blogger Rowan said...

thanks for letting us know! I'll drop by Carol's and say howdy. That's scary for anyone, and it wasn't long ago it was a fear for me too. so considerate of you to shout out for them.

2:27:00 PM  
Blogger Celti said...

yowza. Well, my warmest wishes going out to all.

3:44:00 PM  
Blogger katie said...

Good vibes are headed in several different directions. Thanks for posting about this.

5:24:00 PM  
Blogger Rhodent said...

Prayers for Jay, CArol, and your family!

9:15:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Really pleased to read that Jay is improving well. I've been to Carol's blogs and my thoughts are with her.

3:57:00 AM  
Blogger Foilwoman said...

Good luck to Ellie and Jay and Carol and Baby. And Mrs. Rainy and the Rainybaby. And 21 days until there a little Rainybaby? Not that I believe in Astrology (which is Useless), but a little Leo. Meow.

7:16:00 AM  
Blogger Karen Schmautz said...

I continue to pray for Carol and Rachel...I will include your wife and baby also.

God bless.

11:19:00 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

That was so sweet of you! There are details about the baby on my blog. Carol called me a little while ago. :)

12:23:00 PM  
Blogger Memphis said...

When I first started blogging I didn't think I'd have anyone come by. Then when people came by I thought it would all be fun and laughing. Now I have worries about so many people in so many places who are having difficulties. Who'd a thought? But it sure helps somehow to have people care about your troubles, even when they've never even met you face-to-face.

12:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links