Friday, October 28, 2005

Friday Google Madness

I blatantly robbed this from Celti because I thought it looked sort of funky. Who doesn't love misusing Google. My personal favourite is to type in "failure" and hit the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button. But enough of that, here goes......

(I assumed that by you they meant me as I don't know who is reading when so I can't type in your homes etc..)

1. Where you grew up.


2. Where you live now.


3. Your name.

I just loved the fact that this guy is dressed like me.

4. Your grandmothers name.

I'm drinking tonight! Nobody should be thinking of this kind of image and Granma at the same time!!!

5. Your fav. food.
Maybe it's cos I'm part limey, maybe because I'm a carniverous freak> Either way....just yummy.

6. Your fav. drink.

The wife gets mad because the dispenser wreaks serious havoc on the blender, but it makes for a good, stick to your ribs, winter drink.

7. Your fav. song.

Ahhh Garth. We miss ya buddy!

8. Your fav. smell.

Certainly explains a lot now doesn;t it? I was going to post a picture of fresh bread becuase it's a little more socially acceptable, but you guys don't know me from a hole in the ground. Those that do aren't the least bit surprised.

9. Your fav. sound.

I can hear his angelic voice call to me now "You fat bloated Eeediot!". Of course it's the laughter that I was looking for a picture of but who can resisit this cute little guy.

16 Comments:

Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

That is cool. I'm going to try it..

3:28:00 PM  
Blogger ramblin' girl said...

funny! likes your choice in pics!

4:55:00 PM  
Blogger Marj said...

OH MY GOD... number 7 is TOTALLY Shadowfist! HAHAHHA - yeah, i'm a CCG player. hee hee

i think i have that card!

good luck drinking scotch to granny's piccie. not too much, or else you might want to give her a visit...^_~

~wyn

8:31:00 PM  
Blogger SquirrleyMojo said...

it takes talent to make me dizzy when reading blogs--can google hold that much info??


maybe you should try drinking . . . out?? ;-)

8:35:00 PM  
Blogger Walker said...

I LOve the smell of gas in the morning.
Ok a bit of a rip off but what the hay.
Got to love the lumber jack shirts I got too. They should fit in well in NZ
Have a nice weekend

12:13:00 AM  
Blogger Karen Schmautz said...

You are one of the silliest, funnest (is that a word) guys. Your kids are very lucky.

10:23:00 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Loved the pictures and the dialogue below. Am impressed with Granny...she keeps her age well lol

5:25:00 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

These are great! Much more interesting than mine were.

7:36:00 PM  
Blogger PBS said...

Wow, that's an interesting bunch of favs!

10:35:00 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

The second picture is from the top of the Dundurn St. stairs in Hamilton. I used to run those stairs.

3:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gay boy

4:12:00 PM  
Blogger LK said...

I used to hang my head out of the window at petrol stations and breathe in as much of that sweet fumey air as possible when I was a kid. Now the smell makes me quite nauseous, but then...

Actually, it probably explains a whole lot..

4:42:00 PM  
Blogger Rainypete said...

Damn!! Anonymous is on to me!! You know what they say though......It takes one to know one right? You'd think he'd be busy running all those compaines and websites that he keeps posting as spam comments, but here he is!!

8:36:00 PM  
Blogger Rowan said...

ok, now I wanna play...this is a nice find.

2:50:00 PM  
Blogger glomgold said...

Picture #2, very very cool. Ren cackling, love that sound too.

11:29:00 PM  
Blogger glomgold said...

Hey, when are they gonna release more "Ripping Friends" episodes on DVD, dammit?!

11:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links