Thursday, October 13, 2005

HNT#5

Alright! It's HNT time again. Given yesterday's post and the fact that my last few HNT posts have been a little racy (see below)I am choosing to give you, the loyal readers, the finger.

Rather a few fingers.

Upon these fingers I carry my most valued posession in the whole world. I would have posted a pic of the wife, but since people aren't posessions and the simple fact that a half nekkid post of the wife would result and a tragic and abrupt end to not only my blogging life, but my general well being, this is what you get folks.

YES! I live to post another day!








Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

HNTbutton





Don't forget to submit any burning questions you need answered to the Useless Men. You probably won't be any further along in the answer department, but it's good for a laugh.

18 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Honestly, Rainypete...that is a BEAUTIFUL picture!

You're such a good man! :)

8:23:00 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Nice, I like:)

8:31:00 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

That's an awesome pic!

I'm up. Happy HNT!

9:25:00 AM  
Blogger Marj said...

"One ring.... to rule them all..."

sorry... hee hee i couldn't resist.

Happy HNT! Show that pride hee hee.

~wyn

9:47:00 AM  
Blogger Foilwoman said...

Lady Wyntir: Hee. MUTMC: Racy, yet showing your true allegiences. Nice.

10:06:00 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

I love the photoshopping! My hubby wears the same band, too! Happy HNT!

10:46:00 AM  
Blogger Sasha said...

i like looking at photos of the hands, or the fingers... yours is not an exception.

happy hnt!

10:52:00 AM  
Blogger Blondie... said...

Beautiful and to me, it has so much meaning. I love it.
Happy HNT!

11:30:00 AM  
Blogger sands of time said...

Great HNT pic

12:22:00 PM  
Blogger Jillian said...

Awesome shot!!

Happy HNT!

2:24:00 PM  
Blogger Martini said...

REOO, REOO, REOO!
That's the sound of my noody siren. I'm the noody police, and I'm arresting you for being way too nekkid. Remember, it's half nekkid Thursday. Judging by the size of that ring, your fingers are about 99% nekkid!

3:36:00 PM  
Blogger ... said...

aw! that's sweet!
happy hnt!

6:12:00 PM  
Blogger jon said...

My grandmother never took her wedding ring off from the day of her wedding until she died. I thought that was cool and wanted to do the same thing. Unfortunately I had to have it cut off during one of my yearly stitches episodes.

9:10:00 PM  
Blogger SquirrleyMojo said...

does it ever get heavy or itchy?

9:37:00 PM  
Blogger Mara said...

I LOVE what you did with the colors.. fabulous! Happy HNT

10:15:00 AM  
Blogger MG said...

BEAUTIFUL

3:52:00 PM  
Blogger L said...

#2 is still my favorite :)

11:57:00 PM  
Blogger Celti said...

very nice. :) :) :)

11:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links