Thursday, October 27, 2005

HNT #6

So after being defanged last weekend I was in no clear mind. HNT slipped on past despite emails asking where, oh where was my HNT post.

Having missed one I feel obligated to really throw you a good one this time. Unfortunately I am still equipped with the brain I've always had so I wouldn't necessarily get excited about quality.

This only leaves my dirty, dirty size. In the spirit of past entries I once again go to the dark side and will hit you with a new tour of my dirty psyche.

Today I present, for your perusal.......

.
.
.
.

A little nipple action!


MUA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!


(Sorry.........that sounded a lot more menacing out loud.)

Oh yeah...the picture






Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

HNTbutton





Don't forget to submit any burning questions you need answered to the Useless Men. You probably won't be any further along in the answer department, but it's good for a laugh.

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Nipple action lol.

Have a good one all

8:25:00 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

LOL great pic! HHNT!

9:41:00 AM  
Blogger sands of time said...

Great Pic.Happy HNT

10:45:00 AM  
Blogger Frank said...

You are truly not right in the head. I think I love you. But I'm not gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.. ;-)

11:44:00 AM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

Haha! Awesome nipple action!

Happy HNT

12:10:00 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

YEAH! Happy HNT!

12:58:00 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

LMAO That is utter PERFECTION!

Happy HNT!

2:27:00 PM  
Blogger Scott & Julia said...

LOL, that's awesome! Happy HNT!

2:45:00 PM  
Blogger Lake Allison said...

3 nipples??
WOAHH!

7:12:00 PM  
Blogger Carol (Smiles and Laughter) said...

LOL!

8:00:00 PM  
Blogger lecram sinun said...

LOL.... very cool! Cheers and happy HNT!

9:28:00 PM  
Blogger PBS said...

Ha ha, cute.

9:29:00 PM  
Blogger Fizzy said...

lol very good.

8:56:00 AM  
Blogger Mara said...

LOL.. very cute.. you are hilarious. Happy Halloween and Happy HNT

10:22:00 AM  
Blogger Rowan said...

*laughs* you are such a cheater...but I guess it barely fits into the rules.

11:30:00 AM  
Blogger lime said...

adorable! happy HNT!

9:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links