Thursday, April 06, 2006

HNT #26

This week has been fraught with misfortune and fatigue.

A sick car will end up eating hundreds of dollars.

My furnace ate another hundred.

The furnace also ate my sleep as I fixed it myself in order to limit the damage to the hundred dollar range as opposed to the hundreds.

The other thing the furnace did was teach.

It taught me that no job will be as easy as you think.

It taught me that furnace repairs can be a lot like playing whack-a-mole at the fair. Everytime you knock one problem down another pops up.

It taught that thermodynamics and a half nekkid body can combine to give a visual indicator of cold.

People have heard of cold climates and water resulting in "shrinkage" for guys and erect nipples for all.

So this week's HNT I show you my shrunken wiener and rigid nipples.

Holy crap that's cold!!!






Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!



Climate concerns? Biological experiments going with less than desired result?Useless Advice From Useless Men can help. Granted they will likely help you have a laugh, while diverting your attention from something you should really be doing, but they can help nonetheless.

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy HNT! Love the shrunken weiner! Does it plump when you cook it?

7:21:00 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

LMAO.....love it!!! hehe

HHNT :)

7:49:00 AM  
Blogger Sunny Delight said...

Love it! LMAO! HHNT!

7:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WoooooooHooooooo!! HHNT

9:44:00 AM  
Blogger lime said...

LMAO!!!!!! too freakin funny! happy HNT and i hope your furnace is all better.

9:48:00 AM  
Blogger The Persian said...

HA!! love you man, you always crack me up..that facial expression is killing me hey.

Happy HNT!

10:31:00 AM  
Blogger dan said...

teeheeee

11:36:00 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Clever as always :) HHNT!

1:31:00 PM  
Blogger Martini said...

What a coincidence! I had nipples and wieners for breakfast. No, wait..... I mean Frankenberry. I always get those mixed up.

2:01:00 PM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

ketchup, mustard, bun, relish, milk.

6:21:00 PM  
Blogger gal artist said...

You know I come here for a good laugh and I am never disapointed.

BTW, you just made me real happy that I have a house warranty covering my 40 plus year old furnace. :)

9:05:00 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

so your weiner's a little small. But it's not wrinkly.

4:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry your hving a bad week.HHNT

11:31:00 AM  
Blogger Laura Brown said...

Don't nuke (microwave) your weiner. They look really awful then. Well, especially if you stick it in for too long and forget about it for awhile.

4:21:00 PM  
Blogger Weary Hag said...

Sounds like you had a lousy week. At least you're handy enough to fix household things yourself.

What frightens me a little here is that I actually had to scroll down a tad to see what you had were describing. This means I consciously made an EFFORT to see your shrunken weiner and frozen nipples.

What in good cripes is WRONG with me?

8:43:00 AM  
Blogger Oh great One said...

So clever! Not everyone gives a backstory to their photo!

1:56:00 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

YIKES!!! So sorry for your anguish. But cool pic!

6:52:00 AM  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

You are a riot.

10:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links