Thursday, April 20, 2006

HNT 27

It's been an interesting bit of time of late. My computer has been giving me grief, therefore no HNT last week (or any other posts for that matter).

I decided to threaten it with the picture in the post from a few weeks ago and it decided to react in no discernible way.

I got mad and went out to replace my cellphone to fix the one that wasn't working (I think it has been talking with the computer).

I got home and got tough with the computer formatted its cranky cyber ass to teach it a lesson.

In the end I think it gave me a computer virus.

Some kind of virus is responsible for my current state of affairs.

Luckily (or unluckily) for the rest of the free world my new cellphone has a camera feature so I managed to squeeze out an HNT as well as a great deal of other unpleasantness.

As such I'd like you all to meet my new friend Rainy Bowl!!









Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!



Health problems? Toilet concerns? Maybe you just like to talk about bodily functions. Whatever your malfunction you're among friends at Useless Advice From Useless Men can help. Recommended by 1 out 256,087 doctors as a diagnostic tool for tools.

7 Comments:

Blogger Leesa said...

Cute ;)

12:10:00 PM  
Blogger Martini said...

Imagining all the nekkidness that has surrounded that toilet at one time or another has overwhelmed me.

1:08:00 PM  
Blogger Celti said...

No, nooooo, little nosey! Don't jump!

4:48:00 PM  
Blogger Minerva said...

Way too much information...

*grin*

Minerva

9:57:00 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Love the Rainy Toilet. Rock on little toilet.

3:57:00 PM  
Blogger Laura Brown said...

At first (because I tend to skim before I read) I thought you had flushed yourself. I was very sad.

Glad to read that you're just having electronic problems.

7:54:00 PM  
Blogger L said...

you always have the most creatie HNT posts!

11:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links