Thursday, November 23, 2006

HNT #51

HNT is upon us and once again we celebrate all things nekkid!

Down in the good Ol' USofA they are ramping up for Thanksgiving.

A celebration of turkey and all other delightful foods as families gather and consume ravenously.

We already did ours here in Canada so you guys go ahead. I'll just sit here and pine for more turkey.

In an unrelated....but related note I bring you this week's HNT, a picture of me with gas!

HNT #51

Okay so it's a letter letting me know that I've won $50.00 in free gas, which these days is around 5 liters in fuel so whoopee! Given my luck over the past weeks I have o say that this is a bit of a coup! Go me!

Happy Thanksgiving you Americans you and brace yourselves for the Canadian retail invasion force that will descend upon your border towns in the hunt for bargains this weekend!!






Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!


Now you can follow the sinful and colourful journey of the Osshirt here as it completes it's event filled journey about this world of ours. No matter how much it gets washed it always seems to be dirty.



Need easy recipes to feed a houseful of hungry family members? Maybe you're just looking for advice on how to cope with the pack of ravenous beasts. Then Useless Advice From Useless Men is the place for you. If you don't want them around then you can count on our cooking to do the trick.

24 Comments:

Blogger Regal said...

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy HNT!

12:01:00 AM  
Blogger Hollz said...

50.00 woo hooo

love the pic, HHNT!!

12:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man...Free gas??? Lucky!!! hehe

HHNT :)

12:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FREE PETROL!!! Can't beat that!! LOVE THAT NOSE!

HHNT!

12:45:00 AM  
Blogger Violet said...

I reckon I'd look like that too, if I had gas.

1:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make me smile every week doll!

HHNT!!!

1:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HHNT...:-))

8:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's sad but the $50 of free gas got me all excited. It's like winning the lottery or something..

9:46:00 AM  
Blogger S said...

Wow how can I get in on this $50 gas thingy?


Ok I am dying here, about that video with the babies laughing.....that is just so adorable I cant wait to share it!

HHNT and all that!

11:14:00 AM  
Blogger Moosekahl said...

Free gas is always a good thing...Happy HNT

12:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, cute pic..and I like that it is soo close to the truth...in regards to how $50 bucks will get you about 5 litres of gas now a days!
Happy HNT

1:05:00 PM  
Blogger Perpetual Chocoholic said...

I'd be happy to get $50 of free anything....well, almost.

6:53:00 PM  
Blogger Mark Leslie said...

If you need more gas, I have plenty...

Happy HNT - and, hey, are you growing the beard out to prepare for the colder months?

7:34:00 PM  
Blogger Brown eyed girl said...

Love your nose! Really I do!
Happy Thanksgiving and Happy HNT!
~xo

7:52:00 PM  
Blogger Le laquet said...

Lol!! Gas on t'Internet ~ lol! Was it the thought of a Thanksgiving dinner?

1:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O
M
F
G

What's with the HUGE beard!?

Get rid of it!!

Pfffttt

8:32:00 AM  
Blogger Martini said...

Peeeeeeeete! That's totally sweeeeeeeeet! We also entered the Pioneer contests. If we win, $50.00 would take us about 1,800 kms.

1:11:00 PM  
Blogger wondy woman said...

Looking totally beardtastic lately, Pete - I say Keep It - it's nothing short of cool and you should always trust a man with a beard. Or so I say.

I am pretty sure that theory will never steer me wrong...

2:40:00 AM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

well, i'm sure those of us that waddled away from our thanksgiving table endured lots of free gas, as well!

7:16:00 PM  
Blogger Lois Lane said...

You are the cutest guy with gas I have ever seen. Hahaha! :D

10:30:00 AM  
Blogger Rhodent said...

Turkey day was great here, so I am surprised you are still suffering from gas this long after your day. Not what you meant? Ok, what ever you say.;o)

Is that the same nose you started with or have you had to get replacements?

1:36:00 AM  
Blogger PBS said...

Congrats on the gas win!

6:34:00 AM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

congratulations on the win. this is about the only time i'll ever be happy to say that to anyone i think..hey, glad you got gas!! ;p

hope you and the family are well. sorry i missed your post, i am relying to much on that blogrollit sidebar thingy and it is not always telling me about a few blog's new post..

10:15:00 AM  
Blogger Crabby said...

Pete, you're like almost a whole week behind. Get back here before you miss Tweener Week altogether.

In the meantime, HAPPY TWEENER WEEK! WOOT!

4:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links