Thursday, January 04, 2007

HNT #56

For those of you who wondered where the hell I got to then fear not! I am alive and well and despite my computer's best efforts to resist a format and reload I emerged from the dust victorious. Once again I am able to pollute the interweb with my mental leavings.

A new year is upon us and as such people are compelled to make resolutions to better their lives.

Some smokers will try to quit and many even succeed!

Other folks will resolve to be nicer people or possibly more patient.

Myself I have found that as a result of the holiday parties and revelry I have eaten a trifle too much.

Here in fact is that very trifle itself!



Whatever you do or don't resolve to do this new year I hope you all had a happy New Year and a Merry Christmas since I couldn't come around and harass you all in person at the time. Don't worry......I'm coming for you in the future.

Myself I resolve to use my newly functional computer to spread misinformation and mayhem......so in other words it's business as usual round these parts!







Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!


Now you can follow the sinful and colourful journey of the Osshirt here as it completes it's event filled journey about this world of ours. No matter how much it gets washed it always seems to be dirty.



New Years resolutions got you in a slump? Maybe Maybe you're trying to figure out how to improve yourself in the New Year. Resolve to consult Useless Advice From Useless Men. Not only is it entertaining but they'll cost you a lot less thana gym membership!

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe, trifle... missed that this Xmas! happy hnt :).

4:21:00 AM  
Blogger PBS said...

Well, good to have you back. And in time for hnt too!

6:45:00 AM  
Blogger gal artist said...

The only resolution that I made this year was not to make any resolutions.

6:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm.... trifle.

I totally thought it was ice cream.

By the way, welcome back!

8:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are back..

8:56:00 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

THERE you are! Welcome back! (And thanks for the warning...I'll have my minions watch for the arrival of a Rainypete with a big red nose and a gallon of ice cream and warn me the minute you pass thru the gates of Palace Peanut).

But wait...any man bearing ice cream is a good thing, right??? :)

9:13:00 AM  
Blogger glomgold said...

The man's gone insane!! It looks like he's eating his own nose!

10:49:00 AM  
Blogger Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Don't forget to chew with your mouth closed please!

11:11:00 AM  
Blogger Mark Leslie said...

LOL - Great pic! And here's to a plethora of misinformation and mayhem in 2007!

11:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mental leavings and trifle? It's the bonus plan - it's too good to be true!

Welcome back to blogland and hope you enjoyed your holiday.

3:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So... I am just wondering: Is the purpose of HNT to leave photos and stories that we could easily have lived without? I mean... The name would implicate other things, but that's really what I get out of it ;-)

9:18:00 AM  
Blogger Rainypete said...

Poor, poor Dutchy. I figured since most of the others get nekkid and if I did that too it would be extremely disturbing that I'd be disturbing in a slightly less traumatic fashion.

11:01:00 AM  
Blogger katie said...

Glad to see you are back!

12:24:00 PM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

mmm i want some of that yummy dessert!

10:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel more than a trifled worried by your statement that you are on your way around to harrass us all...

2:50:00 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

that's a damned big bowl of trifle!

1:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links