Monday, January 08, 2007

Pimp my weapon!

Witness the power of my fully operational nose!!!
How many times have you seen something that was built and thought "I can do way better than that"? I'm sure more than once or twice. Here is the perfect opportunity for all you fellow geeks to try and one up some true cinematic baddies. Here is a chance to build your own Death Star. Oh yeah baby. All the things you've come to expect like the hangars and the giant frikkin laser beam, but with some new features too. Not only can you hook up some funky new weaponry, but you can add a ferris wheel too! Got some time to kill then this is another option to help you while away your work day. Just don't tell your boss I told you.

6 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Looked pretty cool.

Take Care
Michael

2:59:00 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh God, don't tell my husband...

He already built one.

5:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love time killers! Rock on!

5:53:00 PM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

i'll pass and continue wasting my time playing flip words and online crib...

9:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing says "pimp" like a big red round nose. ;-)

3:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links