Thursday, March 22, 2007

HNT #64

Another Thursday and another HNT.

We see all manner of things in our HNT voyages.

Some bloggers shock us with their openness of mind and body.

Some bloggers entertain us with their antics.

Some bloggers amaze us with their spectacular artwork and creativity.

Some bloggers inspire us with their stories and the trials and challenges they overcome.

The variety of the people and the experiences leave the mind reeling and mnakes us think.

This leaves us with the need to ponder so this week I give you a pic of me lost in thought in my usual thinking place to ponder the question:
    Where will HNT take you today?












Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!




Want to to figure out the best place to sit? Stuck on the answer to life's tough questions? Then you need Useless Advice From Useless Men. We're just as lost as you but maybe we can bring a smile to your confused life.

11 Comments:

Blogger LushlyMe said...

Rodin would be proud! HHNT!

8:07:00 AM  
Blogger Mark Leslie said...

Oh man, you're simply hilarious! And I'm not shitting you by saying this: I much prefer your modern version of Rodin's "The Thinker" although one might be tempted to call this version "The Stinker"

Happy HNT!

8:56:00 AM  
Blogger Cosima said...

lol... looks like you have picked a very comfy spot... and love to multi-task ;)

Happy HNT!

11:45:00 AM  
Blogger Blissfully Wed said...

That's my only place of solace, too.

HHNT my friend.

(And light a match!)

~Him

12:58:00 PM  
Blogger Crabby said...

Where's your magazine?

2:03:00 PM  
Blogger tkkerouac said...

Did you create that great post while while toilet sitting?

3:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it! HHNT :)

8:30:00 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

I think it must be a guy thing to treat the toilet like a leisure object. I'd do my thinking in the shower if I could.

9:59:00 PM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

you and john got somethin' goin' on?

11:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That actually took me by surprise! I laughed out loud....you rock!
HHNT

12:08:00 AM  
Blogger Laura Brown said...

Still laughing cause your post just before this was called Gas Pains. :D

You should really bring in a table or TV tray on wheels and blog while you're in there. Save all your potty thoughts for posterity rather than just posterior.

8:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links