Monday, March 12, 2007

Welcome!

Amidst all the business of this weekend I made time to go visit my friends Jeff and Michele. Aside from the fact that it is always nice to see friends was the introduction of a new little person on the face on the world. Friday morning was the birth of Abby! The funniest part for me was trying to get my head around the fat that my little 11.5kg tank of a boy was born 1 pound smaller that this wee girl. Somehow I can't picture it, but then again when he was born I couldn't imagine the girl being that small either so that's what you get for having a male brain I suppose.

Today Abby will be going home to stay with Emily, her big sister, who is over the moon right now. While they adapt to another body in the house the world will become that little bit more bright with a new mind in the mix. Full of unformed possibilities and hopes for the future. And to think I have other friends due in two more weeks........I just hope these things aren't contagious!

Hello Abby!

5 Comments:

Blogger DutchBitch said...

Awwww... she looks ultra cute!

My boy is 40kg by now at age 9 and length 1m40... He was born 4270 grams... My crotch still aches thinking about that... Ouch!

7:15:00 AM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

what a beautiful baby!

i had twins...double ouch! lol

8:51:00 AM  
Blogger Rhodent said...

AAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

8:53:00 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

beautiful....

7:32:00 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links