Thursday, March 08, 2007

HNT #62

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth at all........I've been out east for my Grandmother's funeral.

After several flight delays and more than a little inclement weather I finally arrived.

Family and tourism helped serve as a little antidote to the sad reason to be there in the first place.

I was honoured to have been asked to be a pallbearer as well as to do a reading at the funeral.

That night we drank her off in style so I spent much of the following day mourning not only my Grandmother but my ability to eat anything of merit.

I got to see scenery and family I haven't laid eyes on in over twenty years. All in all it was a good trip but at the end of a long and complicated week,I'm just glad to be back home.

365 #129

Happy HNT y'all and I hope you are somewhere you really want to be right about now.






Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!




Are you seeking cures for your technological distress? Then check out Useless Advice From Useless Men. If your computer will let you that is....

5 Comments:

Blogger Stealth said...

I am sorry for your loss...what a touching photo and wonderful sentiments.

HHNT

9:17:00 PM  
Blogger Blissfully Wed said...

Sorry to hear about your grandmother. Welcome home.

HHNT

~Her

9:26:00 PM  
Blogger tkkerouac said...

hey HNT!

9:28:00 PM  
Blogger Martini said...

I'm at work. At 10 p.m. My eyes are closed. I think.

9:56:00 PM  
Blogger Ms Mac said...

Happy HNT to you too. It's always good to be home.

I'm very sorry to hear about your Grandmother.

10:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links