Thursday, March 15, 2007

HNT #63

So yesterday was a special day to many. Sure there was a lot of frenzy around steak and some other treat, but another celebration of sorts was the fact that it was Pie day!

After taking the picture I found out that it was actually supposed to be Pi days, as in 3.14159265.........

Well Ill be damned if I'm going back to do it again.

I've been sleeping like crap as of late for no specific reason I can think of.

As a result I've been visited by my old friend the headache fairy.

This all fits quite nicely with the pie related picture I have up.

So without further adieu I give you the result of my fatigue addled brain and the thoughts of pie.



This, of course, makes absolutely no sense unless you have heard this.

This and a great many more entertaining bits are the byproduct of a Canadian comedy troupe knows as The Frantics. Making the final step to connect the deranged dots is this skit.









Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!




Footwear causing you discomfort? Your podiatrist can't sort out your headaches? THen you need Useless Advice From Useless Men. We'll make you even more uncomfortable but maybe you'll smile a little.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your pics tend to give me a morning smile! Thanks
HHNT

8:08:00 AM  
Blogger Hillary said...

"It was a piece of piieeee!" ewwwww

I have to agree with hella, your pics make me grin :)

ew! "big round blueberries," "God blessed your sphincter" OH! Dying here! Where is this from???

9:02:00 AM  
Blogger tkkerouac said...

funny!

2:57:00 PM  
Blogger Stealth said...

LMAO!!!! I love coming here! You crack me up :)

3:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Rainy Pete. That's funny.

Have you seen the new Goalie Vid?

http://attaboy.ca/archives/2007/02/000986.php

4:03:00 PM  
Blogger Fizzy said...

I also am having problems with sleep and seem to be sharing the same fairy!

Now as a teacher I think that I would rather teach about Pie day than Pi Day.

Being a primary Teacher I think that I would understand Pie Day better than Pi Day!

5:46:00 PM  
Blogger Cain said...

Great stuff! LOL!

HappyHNT!

Cheers!

9:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links