Friday, April 06, 2007

Happy Easter

Today's Good Friday and for we North American types it means we kick start our Easter weekends with a short week!

If you're lucky enough to be off today then I hope you have a good one and if not then I'm sorry for your luck, I hope you're at least well paid for it.

Next stop Easter Sunday and kids overstuffed with caffeine and sugar packed chocolate....oh the joy. Then again I'm not sure that we'll be seeing much of the Easter Bunny this year as I received this yesterday.



I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Happy Easter either way!

9 Comments:

Blogger Hillary said...

***GASP!!!***

8:17:00 PM  
Blogger Walker said...

I guess the dog didn't get his eggs last year.
Have a Happy Easter Pete

12:01:00 PM  
Blogger Laura Brown said...

PG = pretty gross.

PS- You've been nominated as hottest daddy blogger, among other things. http://bloggerschoiceawards.com/ It's not my site so don't look at me funny. :P

8:27:00 PM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

my husband laughed real hard...i said, "gosh!"

the dog said, "i did good! i did good!"

12:27:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We too kick start the Easter weekend with a short week - we also extend it with another short week next week - if that makes any sense?!!?

Shame about the Easter Bunny - but at least I now have photographic evidence of why my little girl can't have another egg!

Thanks!
Gary

2:00:00 AM  
Blogger DutchBitch said...

Eewwww!!!

9:11:00 AM  
Blogger Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Well, now I guess the dog will have to take the bunny's place. I'm afraid to ask what an Easter dog will bring. If the front of my lawn is any indication of what that possibly might be....yuck!

8:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! I've been scarred for life. I suppose if anyone could have done it, it would be you.

thanks Pete.

Happy Easter!

8:54:00 PM  
Blogger L said...

ROFL!!!!

11:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links