Thursday, March 29, 2007

HNT #65

Well it's Thursday again.

In my travels around this crazy spinning ball of dirt I get to meet some interesting folks.

I end up at all manner of events too.

From concerts and sporting events to fund raisers of all sorts.

My travels allow me to see the world around me and enjoy the scenery.

Of course this all has a dark side too.

With my mind the environment around em is a constant source of entertainment.

The most innocuous and innocent of items can be twisted and warped in my mind to new and entertaining depths.

Take this sign for instance! Poor little fellow didn't know what was happening until it was too late.



I suppose this is what you would call "innuendo" right?

Of course with the dark comes the light so other things I've seen about town that I haven't warped can be seen here and here.










Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!




Do you have concerns about signs in you home town? Suggestive plywood got you reeling? Then you need Useless Advice From Useless Men. We can help you navigate the tangled maze like no others.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your warped mind always makes me smile!
Great pic!

HHNT

8:40:00 AM  
Blogger Mark Leslie said...

I sincerely long to one day read the Rainy Pete travel journals. Should be an interesting read. :)

9:26:00 AM  
Blogger Ms Mac said...

Another HNT Triumph!

Happy HNT!

9:52:00 AM  
Blogger Hillary said...

Now the question is, who gets to TAKE all these lovely pictures for you. Or do you attract even more attention to a shot like that with a whole tripod setup/takedown ritual? Cause that would be hilarious! :)

10:30:00 AM  
Blogger Rainypete said...

Hillary, you will be thrilled to know that I have a tripod that I use as well as a wireless remote. I do indeed get noticed sometimes but such is the price paid by a nut with a camera.

11:50:00 AM  
Blogger twg said...

Awesome. I love it. Happy HNT!

12:37:00 PM  
Blogger tkkerouac said...

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE LINKED AT MOMTHEMINX OR BARENAKEDDIARY, SEND YOUR BLOGNAME AND URL MY WAY

funny stuff. love that your Canadian too!

3:10:00 PM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

omg, you are completely over the edge!

you could have also turned the other way and let that finger pick your boogers!

5:05:00 PM  
Blogger Laura Brown said...

Everything I can think of to type is just so unlike me to type. My nephew and I watched some movie about boys playing baseball. It was awful, you would have liked it as much as he did though. A real boy movie.

4:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links