Thursday, April 05, 2007

HNT #66

It's Thursday again and with this Thursday comes a blessedly short week.

Thought HNT makes every Thursday a special occasion nobody can deny that a holiday makes the week that much sweeter.

This week has been hell, starting actually last week.

I have been the victim of technology run amok as my computer has decided that it would like to run with the efficiency of the Edsel production line.

I have been hacking away at my laptop to get it to do the things I need to do until such time as I can afford to resurrect my machine and am happy to say I've almost got it done.

When you add the technological grief to the fact that we have been stupidly busy at work for he past week I am pretty worn out. I actually crashed last night at about 7:30pm for the night just after my daughter went to bed!!!

With all this stress it's easy to be down but I prefer to be happy so in times like this, in the face of all that is wrong I simply look at it all and say BUCKET

365days #157

(of course the actual words may have simply rhymed with bucket but I'll never confess to it)






Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!




Do you have trouble staying happy? Then you need Useless Advice From Useless Men. Trust me........after a visit there you'll be so happy you aren't us at all that most of your other problems will melt away!

5 Comments:

Blogger tkkerouac said...

Good for you, Happy HNT!

8:43:00 AM  
Blogger Cosima said...

Happened to me too... fell asleep in my son's bed after reading him his bedtime story. Children's beds are so damn short...

Happy HNT!

9:12:00 AM  
Blogger Crabby said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA! Can I borrow that?

2:14:00 PM  
Blogger twg said...

Bucket all! :) Happy HNT!

2:56:00 PM  
Blogger Blissfully Wed said...

Just the laugh I needed!! LOL

HHNT

~Her

9:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links