Thursday, April 12, 2007

HNT #67

Well here we are at Thursday again.

If you haven't already done so I recommend you either wish Os a happy early birthday or make a note to yourself to stop by on the weekend.

Sometimes life can get a little tough for us.

It can be easy to get lost in the chaos of life....to let the day to day bury us.

When things start to close in we start to hope to see some sort of sign to give us hope.

We look for the light to show us the way.

I propose that the light at the end of the proverbial tunnel be changed.

It currently is far too difficult fr most people to see and I think it is a fault of the design.

It's indistinct shape can be tricky to pick out.

Now if it looked like this most of us would have no trouble picking it out!!



Am I wrong??







Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!




Having trouble finding your light? You should try stopping by Useless Advice From Useless Men. We've been providing directions to the masses for 2 years now and only have lost some of our readers.

10 Comments:

Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

ummm no.... i think you got it right!

8:40:00 AM  
Blogger tkkerouac said...

Happy HNT!

11:01:00 AM  
Blogger Moosekahl said...

I've given up finding the light, I think I like the dark now :) Happy HNT

1:06:00 PM  
Blogger Crabby said...

Hubba hubba!

what light? LOL!

3:38:00 PM  
Blogger Jinsane said...

Nice pic!! I'm not sure which I like better...the nose or the neon??

HHNT!!

4:31:00 PM  
Blogger Mark Leslie said...

No mistaking that sign! LOL! Happy HNT!

5:18:00 PM  
Blogger LadyXandria said...

LMAO... well that sign would be enough to bring anyone out of the chaos. Thanks for making me smile. HHNT!

7:17:00 PM  
Blogger Martini said...

Been shopping at Spencer Gifts lately? I picked up cheesy kitchy neon "BAR" and pink flamingo lights there a while back. Suz wouldn't let me get THAT one.

12:45:00 PM  
Blogger DutchBitch said...

Nope... you're right...

8:17:00 AM  
Blogger Perpetual Chocoholic said...

LOL! I can I'm wondering where else you might be wearing a red clown nose;-0

11:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links