Monday, April 09, 2007

Serves them right

Not only did the Toronto Maple Leafs have the audacity to stop my Montreal Canadiens from having a chance at the cup, they then have their own hopes snatched away by an overtime shootout. To be honest neither of them stood much of a chance of getting past Buffalo (Any Leafs fans that read this will argue to the contrary though). The game was a wild ride and as exciting as you would hope for if you were foolish enough to drop $500.00 a ticket on the scalpers outside the Air Canada Canter.

In a wonderful bit of Canadian humour though I managed to find this in my email inbox and decided it's just too damn good to keep a secret. If you know any Leafs fans feel free to fire this over to them. They love this sort of stuff



Oh......and this too

For more of this and other hockey humour check out Charlie Teljeur's Instigator cartoon here. If you're an NHL fan you'll have a blast.

9 Comments:

Blogger Hillary said...

*snicker snicker!*

All's I can say is GO CANUCKS!!! :D

3:52:00 PM  
Blogger Fizzy said...

Unfortunately that is all flying over my head. We don;t play that much hockey in the UK. sorry
I hope that you had a good Easter

3:57:00 PM  
Blogger Crabby said...

You have Horton's in Canada too? How cool is that? Ok..one more place I can safely travel to.

Oh...sorry. This post was about hockey, huh? but...I don't know nuthin about Hockey cept, a lot of those fellas are missing teeth usually. And I kinda like to say puck because it sounds so much like that other word Bob lectures me about when I use it.

4:15:00 PM  
Blogger Rainypete said...

But of course we have Horton's in Canada. It's one of the few things we created that have invaded the US! Most stuff goes the other way. I have the dubious distinction of being born in the same city as the mighty franchise!

5:13:00 PM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

okay, i'm from america. i don't know much about this sport!

10:20:00 PM  
Blogger Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Hehehehe! Go Sens Go!

8:49:00 AM  
Blogger Le laquet said...

Even I (not Canadian / not a hockey fan) can see the humour in that!

12:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From one Leaf fan...that is some cold shit man! LOL!

I did chuckle.

12:02:00 AM  
Blogger Mark Leslie said...

LOL! Go Habs Go! (Oh wait, they're out too -- who cares....Go Habs Go!)

5:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links