Thursday, May 26, 2005

And Tagged Yet Again


Like the fat kid in gym class I have been tagged yet again. Adrienne has tagged me with a request for a 10 things you've never done list.

Here goes - I've never:

10. eaten at Milliways. Since this is impossible, as the marketing suggests, I should rather like to try someday. I've already got my penny in the bank.

9. joined the "mile high club". Granted I've only flown about 5 times and 2 of those while over the age of 10, but one was my honeymoon. Well not the flight, but ........ I've said too much.

8. been to Australia, though we almost emigrated there when I was young. Just think about the poor folks in Australia who dodged a bullet there. I'm still not entirely certain I could get my head around winter in August and surfing at Christmas.

7. understood politics. nuff said.

6. been able to sit through any solemn ceremony (church, wedding, court date) of any sort without finding humor in it and making those around me laugh (and consequently getting hit by someone). Church just hasn't been the same after Rowan Atkinson. Haleeeeluuuuuujaaah!!!

5. worked close to my house. I love the morning commute. It gives me time to wake up and entertains me with the people on the road. Next time you are stuck in traffic, just watch those around you, that stuffs better than cable TV!

4. been able to ignore a cry for help

3. been able to sit though an entire Gilmore Girls episode (the wife's addicted and there is about 4 hours of dialogue packed into 45 minutes - no wonder women love it)

2. understood women. I get along pretty well with them, but they make my poor hollow head vibrate.

1. been able to walk past wet concrete without signing my initials

So there!
Now for the next victims

Happy and Blue
Karen
Rhodent
Schotzy (ahh sweet revenge!!)
Hick

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are great, so creative! Are there some you'd LIKE to do? Just wondering...
blue2go

8:34:00 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I totally get you on #7....:)

9:16:00 AM  
Blogger Schotzy said...

Oh Sweetie we are going to have a wonderful friendship going here with the challenges......LOL...... I'll get them out this afternoon. S

11:13:00 AM  
Blogger Schotzy said...

My list is done hon. S

12:20:00 PM  
Blogger glomgold said...

Does #6 have something to do with Black Adder? I can't recall any church episodes...

12:41:00 PM  
Blogger Schotzy said...

I just did a list of the 50 sexiest men and 10 women I admire, sooooooooooooo. Your challenge is to do a list of the 50 sexiest women and 10 men you admire. S Mwaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa

1:34:00 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

How come Schotzy is so mean to you? ;)

3:56:00 PM  
Blogger Fizzy said...

A good list. I watched Gilmore Girls the other day ..and it was good.... and I am female... but they talk so fast :)

4:18:00 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

As usual you have me laughing and I needed it after today!

6:34:00 PM  
Blogger dan said...

I hate commuting. I envy you for liking it.

11:02:00 PM  
Blogger Karen Schmautz said...

Good answers...I've never even heard of Milligan's nor the Gilmore Girls, for that matter.

PS. You are a trouble maker. Heh!

10:19:00 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I'd like to hear more on no. 9, don't believe you said enough :-P

4:19:00 PM  
Blogger jon said...

I want an official 'Rainy Pete' clown nose!

11:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links