Wednesday, October 05, 2005

A Funny Taste In Your Bear

I vant to suck your fluff!  Oh wait, that sounds dity (perfect)
After my pumpkin carving post I received a few emails about the origins of my little friend Jason. So for those of you among my readers that are as twisted as me (Or at least liked the bear) I offer a link to some of the most deranged (and therefore appealing to me) bears available on the market. Bad Taste Bears offer those of us that don't get the whole teddy bear thing a chance to join the teddy bear consuming masses. From the clever and witty interpretation of movie icons to the downright deranged and dirty urges and oddities of mankind in general, there is a bear for almost everyone. Take some time to browse their catalogue and you'll be either impressed or disturbed by the entire line. Christmas is coming, now's your chance to get a special little bear for a certain someone.

MMmmmm.  Zitty.For those of you in the UK with the bad taste to enjoy these guys there is even a challenge to find a special prize. Dennis - A Treasure Hunt Adventure will pit the readers of an upcoming book by the same name against each other in a search for a 24 carat gold bear figurine hidden somewhere in the UK. I'm so jealous that I can't join the hunt right now. Damn you Bad Taste Bears!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I love that lil' vampire bear!!!

And I'm jealous too....I'd love to go on that hunt! :)

9:05:00 AM  
Blogger Rae Ann said...

How funny!

9:57:00 AM  
Blogger sands of time said...

A know just the person to send one of those too ME.

11:01:00 AM  
Blogger Martini said...

I hope the 24-karat gold bear is successful, unlike the 24-karat gold plated DeLorean.

2:30:00 PM  
Blogger Rowan said...

I have been meaning to send the criminal one to my brother in law, I think it even shared his name if I recall.

2:14:00 PM  
Blogger glomgold said...

I may treat myself to one of these bad boys once I get some money.

4:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links