Monday, November 28, 2005

A Cry For Help


"With great power comes great responsibility." This phrase was spoken to a person with actual great powers, sure he was fictional, but it was still pretty good advice. What about those of us with no power? I have only my tattered wits and lacking physical skills to back me. Not exactly superhero material, to say the least. It is with this in mind that I plead for you, my loyal readers (or is that reader?) to help me out here. I have gotten myself involved in a little contest with my beloved Hamilton Bulldogs, the team I have posted about on several occasions.

Click here to cast your vote for me to go on to the next stage so I can make a blue ribbon idiot out of myself in front of thousands. As an added bonus you'll get to see me unmasked!! Just click the banner at the bottom of the video to have your vote cast for me. You can check out the rest of the contestants at this link to see what I'm up against. You can even see my wife and kids, well actually my wife and a kid plus the back of Rainyjakob's head).

Thanks for your support if you feel you can, and if you think I'm just being an attention whore you can punish me by voting for my wife, daughter and the reversed baby instead!

12 Comments:

Blogger Foilwoman said...

I voted for you. Again, I can't hear what you say, because the sound on my computer doesn't work (there might be an on/off switch that I'm missing -- I'm no techie, that's for darn sure). But I voted for you. What happened to your nose?

10:33:00 AM  
Blogger sands of time said...

I cast my vote.Good Luck.

11:07:00 AM  
Blogger Martini said...

If you win, will your fame grow, and will you forget about all the rest of us? You should. We suck. Otherwise what's the point of moving up in the world?

12:51:00 PM  
Blogger Ms Mac said...

You have my vote!

1:15:00 PM  
Blogger Lake Allison said...

You should've worn the clown nose in the video.
=O)

4:30:00 PM  
Blogger Frank said...

You got my vote, big guy. Best of luck to you.

4:47:00 PM  
Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

I could neither hear nor see the video. I was so angry I tried to just leave but I clicked on the voting thing by accident. So I guess I cast my vote for you. Which I'm sure you would deserve anyways if I could have got the page to work which I didn't. And I would have voted for you. Which I did.
Good luck and a good day to you..

8:29:00 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

You got my vote! Good luck rainy!

5:38:00 AM  
Blogger Mark Leslie said...

You got my vote as well - best of luck to you, sir!

10:29:00 AM  
Blogger Celti said...

Been there, voted for you. :D

10:34:00 AM  
Blogger Celti said...

Been there, voted for you. :D

10:34:00 AM  
Blogger glomgold said...

It told me "voting is now closed". Sorry.

3:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links