Thursday, October 12, 2006

HNT #46

The past two weeks have been wedding crazy. Last weekend had em in the USA for a wedding and this weekend just gone by had me in Ottawa at my cousin's wedding, which coincided with my 6 year anniversary as well.

If you've been here for a while you'll remember that being a little bit off is no recent development, as you can see in a shot from our wedding.

Just so you all can feel bad for my wife I offer you a picture of me getting ready for this wedding, which occurred on our Canadian Thanksgiving weekend.

First I got my hair all prettied up
Smile!

And then I got ready for a party.
Wino

I guess you're thankful you weren't there with me huh?












Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!


And speaking of fashion, you can track the sinful journey of the one, the only, Os Shirt here as it completes it's event filled journey about this world of ours. No matter how much it gets washed it always seems to be dirty.



Need wedding fashion tips? How about hair styling suggestions? Then Useless Advice From Useless Men is the place for you. Nothing helps you figure out what to wear like examples of bad choices.

19 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

you look simply fetching with your pretty little hairdo. bwahahaha. you make me giggle every week, thanks. i think you'd be a stitch at a wedding!


HHNT

8:24:00 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I have a wedding in London, Ont to go to this weekend...adn I KNOW It's gonna be a gret party!! WHoo hooooooo Gotta love those wedding receptions...especially when they are put on by Canadians!! :)

Love the pretty hair you have going there...hehe

HHNT :)

8:25:00 AM  
Blogger Celti said...

Actually, I would have liked to have been there. Looks like it would have been lots of fun. :)

11:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like great fun!!!!!! the hair look purdy.
hhnt

11:47:00 AM  
Blogger wondy woman said...

Gorgeous, you are!

1:08:00 PM  
Blogger Lois Lane said...

Amazing! You look simply amazing! Not the outfit, not the red nose, not the bottle of bubbly, the healthier, thinner you! I am so proud of you! I bet the little lady has lots of trouble keeping her hands off of that new bod of yours. ;)

1:12:00 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

You are so very pretty!!
HHNT ;)

3:51:00 PM  
Blogger guttergirl said...

Your Thanksgiving weekend looked like it was more fun than mine. Happy HNT!

4:06:00 PM  
Blogger Fizzy said...

YOur pooor pooooor wife..... what she has been through! ;)

4:42:00 PM  
Blogger Oh great One said...

I'm glad you didn't fall for the old shoes have to match your hair piece thing.

5:16:00 PM  
Blogger Crabby said...

I so enjoy a nice "do". I have to say, you've never looked more ravishing. (snicker snicker SNORT) No seriously...I mean it. (choke)

5:21:00 PM  
Blogger Regal said...

Cute - HHNT

5:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look like you were dressed up ok to me..

6:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a fun wedding. At least for you..

8:11:00 PM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

oh you are so much fun, i love it..and your wife must be so too for she supports you. how sweet of her to suggest that you show us that wedding pic. you are a cutie with a wonderful sense of humor..

you guys have been together for a while and you guys are a good match. not always do guys and girls get so lucky so i'm happy for you both..and now the litte ones are being raised in such a happy and fun home, that is awesome.

love is in the air, congratulations to all the newly weds.

10:41:00 PM  
Blogger Brown eyed girl said...

So cute!
Happy HNT!
~xo

10:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What, no Business Bib?

1:18:00 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Excellent...the hair bow and the red nose don't clash at all.

What fashion sense you have! ;)

7:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sat here with my future hubby, who is also supporting brown hair, glasses, ginger face-fur, blue fleece, black strides and walking boots (i.e. his normal aparel) and is rarely far from a bottle of something good... and I'm thinking the two of you were separated at birth!!!

1:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links