Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wednesday Woes

Harris Glenn Milstead
Between blogger being a tool and my harried yesterday I have been unable to post until now. Yesterday began with a bang. Okay, so there was no bang but there was a lot of hassle. I had, before the sun even broke over the horizon, a great deal of tranny trouble. No you weirdos, not that kind of tranny, the transmission in my car. Anyone have a spare one laying around they'd like to donate?

Anyhow, I've dropped it off and have found absolutely no used ones anywhere nearby, so begins the process of praying it can be rebuilt instead of having to buy a new one. This will limit the cost (I hope) to less than a thousand bucks.

I'd like to harp on a little more, but instead I'm walking around a little more enlightened on the reason for the unstable weather we have been experiencing. Did you know that today is World Menopause Day? No wonder it's hot one day ad cold the next. Maybe the poor planet needs some hormones or something. Could be why we've had all the flooding and hurricanes in the past few years too. I've heard being pre menopausal can get pretty rough sometimes!!

Mother nature you have my sympathy. You don't even have a furnace you can adjust to try to make yourself more comfortable with! Poor thing. On the other hand, maybe we should go outside and throw some wine and chocolate into a nearby lake to try and ward off the cold weather that has hit us lately, what do you all think?

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what... you felt like dressing up like Divine to pose for your wife's birthday present?

8:51:00 AM  
Blogger Oh great One said...

Poor hormonal earth. I definately think chocolate would be helpful!

9:43:00 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

"maybe we should go outside and throw some wine and chocolate"

Throw it at me! Throw it at me!!!! ;)

10:08:00 AM  
Blogger Fizzy said...

In the UK National Chocolate Week do think the two special days coincide on purpose?

10:51:00 AM  
Blogger Crabby said...

First thing I thought when I clicked over here and that pic came up was....GeezLOO"friggin"eeze! What's he gone and done to himself now.

World menopause day! Yeegads man! That's an entire post. The pic possibilities alone are endless.

Note to self: it would be very bad to pilfer pete's menopause post and play with it. bad bad bad bad.

'scuse me while the good crabby and the bad crabby bicker in my head.

11:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering why i was feeling so cranky lately

1:57:00 PM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

does menopause have any bearing on neurological responses?

4:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you get your car fixed for cheap. But good. Not cheap and crappy..

Poor Mother Earth. And poor us. We have to live with her..

7:35:00 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

It's hot and cold downunder too, which just proves that it really is World Menopause Day.

9:26:00 PM  
Blogger Le laquet said...

Not that kind of tranny .... lol! See then even you'd have needed wine and chocolate - right?

1:23:00 AM  
Blogger wondy woman said...

I bet I'm nearly menopausal, I bet you, I've felt like a bitch on wheels for days!

Love Divine by the way!

5:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links