Thursday, October 19, 2006

HNT #47

HNT is here but I'm not.

Physically I'm here, but my brain is still in bed.

At least I hope it is as I haven't met it yet today and would hate to think it is gone.

I've often said I'm afraid to let my mind wander as it is too small and fragile to be out on its own.

In its defense, it probably didn't want to share the space in my head with whatever fuzzy and clawed beastie has currently taken residence in my sinuses.

So today you get a sick HNT.



If you are really brave you can click here for a close up of my nose running.







Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!


And speaking of fashion, you can track the sinful journey of the one, the only, Os Shirt here as it completes it's event filled journey about this world of ours. No matter how much it gets washed it always seems to be dirty.



Are you trying to look out for your failing health? Want to know the proper etiquette for a sneeze? Then Useless Advice From Useless Men is the place for you. You may think it's a waste of your time but it's snot.

16 Comments:

Blogger Regal said...

Feel better - I'm under the weather too - HHNT

8:06:00 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Awwww hope you feel better soon!! Your nose is looking a little redder than usual...hehe

HHNT :)

8:12:00 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Hey, I don't feel so hot myself.

Mine, however, was beer induced.....no amount of soft fluffy tissues is going to make me feel better. Besides, it already feels like my head is stuffed full of cotton....ugh!

You however, look mah-velous...even being under the weather...:)

8:14:00 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Poor Pete :(
HHNT :)

11:20:00 AM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hope you betta soon. (@ least you not dead. LOL)

1:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) I love the kleenex, very cute post...
HHNT

2:18:00 PM  
Blogger Oh great One said...

Aww I'm sorry you don't feel well. I hope it goes away soon!

2:20:00 PM  
Blogger katie said...

Thanks for the laugh! Hope you start feeling better soon. You might want to switch tissues with aloe!!

2:23:00 PM  
Blogger Stealth said...

"but it's snot" ROFLMAO!!

I can vouch for that. And you look so darn sad in that picture Rainy.

*hands rainy a kleenex*

I bet your box is empty.

xoxo...hhnt!

3:48:00 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

Well it's nice to know that even when you're under the weather you can still do the double entendre. Hope you get well soon and your brain doesn't run out on the street and get hit by a milk truck.

4:07:00 PM  
Blogger Sassy said...

Damn! Feel better soon!

HHNT!

5:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get well soon. And wash the nose..

6:50:00 PM  
Blogger Perpetual Chocoholic said...

your nose has nice legs. Looks fit, kinda like it gets a lot of exercise. I don't really want to know how.

feel better soon.

p.s. How do we know by the look of your nose if you are really sick since your nose is normally red?

7:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww you poor thing. Being sick sux!! You look like you could use a spot on the couch and a cup of tea! Hope you are feelin better soon!

Happy HNT!

9:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad your nose was wearing shorts. Though it does have nice legs.

Get well soon. Sometimes there isn't anything better than the old fashioned greetings and wishes. Besides, you can't read very well with that nose taking over your face.

10:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Please! Stop whining! Seen it done it been there... It will get better...

5:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links