Thursday, December 08, 2005

HNT #11

With Christmas coming I thought it was time to focus on charity.

We drop toys in gift boxes.

We give food to the food bank.

We drop money in the Salvation Army Pots

We do what we can to bring a little holiday cheer into the lives of those less fortunate.

This year I decided to help a lesser known cause.

There are many poverty stricken vampires freezing out there, unable to afford a meal, lonely this time of year.

With all that I drink I can give them a meal and a good buzz all at once so last night I gave blood.
As a result, you all get to stare at my prick.

I vant to suck your...OOOOHHHHH!! RUM!

For those that give blood, thank you. To those that haven't, you should try to make time to save a life or two and to those that can't, thanks for trying anyways.
Check out a list of resources for your country here








Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!





Don't forget to submit any burning questions you need answered to the Useless Men. You probably won't be any further along in the answer department, but it's good for a laugh.

17 Comments:

Blogger Just Brian said...

OMG . Thats a huge prick. Happy HNT

8:31:00 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Nice prick there, Rainypete!

;)

8:52:00 AM  
Blogger gal artist said...

That IS a great idea!

Oh, and thanks for the nice comments. :)

9:00:00 AM  
Blogger Karen Schmautz said...

You are so silly.

10:16:00 AM  
Blogger Foilwoman said...

Nekkid parts of you, pah! Where's RainyJakob and the other Rainsprog? Let's see pictures of them! You? Feh.

10:24:00 AM  
Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Giving is the best part of the season..

10:27:00 AM  
Blogger sands of time said...

Interesting prick there Rainy Pete.Happy HNT

10:57:00 AM  
Blogger Mark Leslie said...

Very selfless of you, Rainy. But isn't it nice to see that your prick can be an inspiration to others?

12:00:00 PM  
Blogger Lois Lane said...

Now that is a prick to be proud of! I love your puns! I also donate. :)
Lois Lane

12:15:00 PM  
Blogger Fizzy said...

I wondered what I was going to look at. Scared the bezzukas out of me. lol

Good HKT :)

1:04:00 PM  
Blogger Frank said...

I just came dangerously close to spitting out beer.

2:40:00 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Oh my... my oh my. Thank you for sharing your prick.
HHNT.

7:53:00 PM  
Blogger jon said...

Shouldn't you have gotten a few stitches in that gaping wound?

8:52:00 PM  
Blogger L said...

heh heh heh

you're always so creative with these :)

11:32:00 PM  
Blogger Logophile said...

heh heh heh
I saw his prick
heh heh

2:24:00 AM  
Blogger elle said...

Very cool. I donate regularly.

9:46:00 AM  
Blogger elle said...

Oh, by the way, nice prick.

hee hee

9:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links